Monday, December 1, 2008

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In

I've read multiple blogs where the praise the Cantu. Since this was sold at Target and only like $7.99, I decided to try it. I am all about the bargain w/o spending $100 in products. I washed my hair with the Carol's Daughter Sea Moss Shampoo (great peppermint smell and tingling), then while wet I put a small amount and and then fingercombed it thru. I then followed up with the Garnier Curl Shaping Gel.
Later on during the day, my hair flaked a little, more around my edges. That I no likey especially since I had on a green blouse that apprently showed a flake or two.
I thought it turned out overall good. Perhaps 3 1/2 stars out of 5. I'm trying to find that stuff that WOWs me. I so need that moisturer w/o turning to look like I got Soul Glo in my hair.
I'm going to get the Kinky Curly perhaps by the weekend.

No comments: