Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kinky Curly

Yeah, I know I haven't posted in a lil while, but I've become obsessed with my hair. lol
I went to Ricky's in NYC to get the KCCC and Knot Today and while there I saw they had a whole lil section of the natural hair products. It was KCCC, Blended Beauty, Miss Jessie's, Mixed Chicks...I was in heaven. And the Miss Jessie's was buy one get one...for some reason I thought the deal would only be thru them.
Anyhoo...the first time I applied it, I used too much. For some reason I think I still have a lot of hair...so less is more. Especially after my hair got all hard. I decided to only use the Knot Today so i can see how it works out and (((drum roll))) I love it. My hair holds the moisture, it has sheen and it curls up nice. I've gotten compliments from family and at work.
I'm going to go back to get me Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding and the Buttercreme..and will review.

1 comment:

Natural Hair Rules!!! said...

Those products are good but I don't think they are everyday products because of the ingredients and the priceiness. IC Fantasia Gel is a good moisturizer gel that is about $5. Its a great sub for Kink Curly.

www.naturalhairrules.blogspot.com