Friday, November 28, 2008

Only 2 weeks


last week i lightened my hair...i used Garnier Fruitis Color #83, its supposed to be a Golden Blonde of some sorts and since I haven't used colors in like 2 or 3 years ,I was a bit unsure. I used to rock that golden blonde previously. So it came out ok, I think...but after the first wash, I'm liking it. I didnt use a henna bc I dont want it darker or with a red tint bc the skin tone...no likey red next to its pink self. LOL
When i was washing it, the curls just curled up big, I was love feeling it and curling it with my fingers. I felt like Gmoney from New Jack City. Im loving it more and more. Im going to take pictures soon and post.
I've gotten compliments for my hair from relatives who didnt see it when I cut it, and it got me running my hands through my lil curls. Now Im debating whether I want to keep it cut a lil longer or let it grow out. I just dont know yet.

No comments: