Saturday, December 6, 2008

new pics


I took pictures at my job on Thursday and when I looked at them later, I was so surprised how much my hair has grown out since the BC...that is like 3 weeks ago. I am so convinced that this was the right thing to do, if I didnt know before I know now.
Tomorrow, I'm going to venture out to the city and get the Kinky Curly and the Knot today from Rickys - - I had to call 4 different stores, because they were out of either the custard or knot today. So its a popular product to say the least. I am so excited about it.
So tomorrow I will give my own lil review, lol.
I colored it like 2 weeks ago, so its a medium golden blonde, Garnier Nutrisse#83. I used to rock the Nice and Easy 103... but that was lifetimes ago.
I'm debating about coloring it again though, bc the not trying to do whole chemical thing, but I got so many compliments about it. Many people actually thought it was my natural hair color...well when i was a kid it was.

No comments: