Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day


So its Christmas and I am sick as a dog..watching Romeo Must Die...I do miss Aaliyah, I think I am going to order her album. Anyway my hair has grown and its about an inch long around the front edges. The top and back is maybe 2 to 3 inches. It is kinda dry, I haven't been good regarding wearing the scarf. I bought a satin bonnet but I think its actually sucking whatever moisture out of my hair. : ( I guess I am going to have to invest in some satin pillowcases.
Here is a shot of my hair after I co-washed with Suave Coconut, then used only the Knot Today. that has been my every 3 day regimen. I've gotten compliments and people often want to know if I am going to keep it short. My answer is I dont know...cause in the long run I want big ole puffy curly hair. Right now I got at least 3 different types in it...some 3b,3c and 4a...I just love running my fingers through and finding those lil ringlets...those are the ones that feel really moist. Its those darn straight pieces that are dry.

3 comments:

Natural Hair Rules!!! said...

I hate that you were sick on Christmas Day!

Deep conditioning and hot oil treatments are a great way to moisturize. I use olive oil and hair mayo about once a week.

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to follow me!

Anonymous said...

I love natural hair and just wanted to show some support.

Check out this site

Blog: Ask Dutch
Post: Send me your questions?
Link: http://dutch84.blogspot.com/2009/08/send-me-your-questions.html