Thursday, November 20, 2008

BC


I did the first BC on 11/7/08...and the poor lady was so scared, she was shooked. Too scare to actually cut my hair no matter how much I assured her that it was ok. It turned out looking a hot mess. lol
I tried to wash it and style it some...but it still was horrible. I almost was regretting it and wished for my instant weave/half wig. So I spoke to one of my good friends who previously did it a couple of years ago. She suggested I go to the barber shop, who would understand. Since I had to take Sean to the barber anyway, I was going to do it then.
I met a great barber there who knew exactly what I wanted and understood bc her too was a natural hair convert.
By the end, I was ECSTATIC, a lil unsure at first but that lasted only about 5 seconds...it looked so good.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

hey!

Butterfly73 said...

hey lu! thanks for joining my lil abode.